$219,900 || 1 Bedroom in 22304 in the City of Alexandria at Place OneIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the 22304 in the City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking of buying a home like 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 77 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,460 sqft. However, 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 has 680 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $416 . In contrast, 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 is $323 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 is 47 years old.
STUNNING condo in the heart of Alexandria!! Fully updated, recent renovations throughout the entire condo! HUGE windows let in TONS of gorgeous natural light!! Come experience the amenity rich PLACE ONE community - large outdoor pool, ... [Read more]$219,900 || 1 bed || 1 bath || 0 half-bath || Alexandria 22304 VA
About The Same Size As 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203. Why compare properties of a similar size to 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 in the City of Alexandria? Not to mention, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern Virginia.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||8 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
Communities In the City of Alexandria Around $219,900All the communities in this table have condos available which are about the same living area as 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing several communities, a home buyer can figure out what is really available in the City of Alexandria.
|Saxony Square||3 Active|
|Mayflower Square||3 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||2 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||2 Active|
|Port Royal Condominium||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|The Seasons||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||1 Active|
|Olympus Incl||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Place One||1 Active|
|West End Condos||1 Active|
|Auburn Village||1 Active|
Desiring 680 Sqft In 22304 in the City of Alexandria?Full details and pictures of 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 || Place One || Alexandria || 22304 ||
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Stuart's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 in AlexandriaWhatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Investing in a condo in Alexandria is not as easy as it looks. This property is listed asking $219,900. In Place One, homes are typically 47 years old. Most people purchase only a few places in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Besides, Stuart Nesbitt has already handled more transactions in the City of Alexandria in the last year than most property seeker will face in a lifetime.
Also ListedStuart Nesbitt can advise you, if you would like to learn a bit more about 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #203 or any of the condos below. In addition, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
See more in Recent Listings