Deliberating the possibility of Properties At Alexandria Knolls? Dream about This Condo.If you're considering a condo like 6101 Edsall Rd #301, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22304 area.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,510 sqft. Still, 6101 Edsall Rd #301 has 1,405 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . But, 6101 Edsall Rd #301 is $288 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6101 Edsall Rd #301 is 46 years old.
WELCOME TO UNIT 301 AT POPULAR ALEXANDRIA KNOLLS WEST CONDOMINIUMS. THIS 1400+ SQUARE FOOT, TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATH CONDO HOME HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED …. FROM TOP TO BOTTOM …. FROM CEILINGS TO FLOORS. WALK-IN AND BE WELCOMED BY LIGHT, ... [Read more]How Much Is A $405,000 2-BR 2 BA Residence In Alexandria?
How Much Does 1,405 Sqft Of Condo In 22304 in the City of Alexandria Cost?
What Elementary School Choices Are Available For A Similar List Price?Have you thought about the schools that your child will attend if you live at 6101 Edsall Rd #301? If you're looking to spend $405,000 in the NOVA region, then Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School might not be your only choice. The table below shows some of the other choices you may wish to look at.
|Indian Hollow||4 Active|
|Spring Hill||3 Active|
|Call School Board||3 Active|
|Greenwood Mill||3 Active|
|Fulks Run||2 Active|
|Newington Forest||2 Active|
|Pine Spring||1 Active|
|Leslie Fox Keyser||1 Active|
|W.W. Robinson||1 Active|
|Douglas Macarthur||1 Active|
|Samuel W. Tucker||1 Active|
|Dale City||1 Active|
|Orchard View||1 Active|
|Glen Forest||1 Active|
|Sandy Hook||1 Active|
|Apple Pie Ridge||1 Active|
|Arlington Traditional||1 Active|
|Potomac View||1 Active|
|Patrick Henry||1 Active|
|Lake Anne||1 Active|
|Arlington Science Focus||1 Active|
|Hilda J Barbour||1 Active|
|Ressie Jeffries||1 Active|
|Greenbriar East||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Alain's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 6101 Edsall Rd #301 in AlexandriaShopping for real estate online can increase the home buyer's temptation to bump up the price range. "Some real estate shoppers just have trouble sticking to the budget,” says Alan Clerinx, a consultive real estate agent in Alexandria, Virginia. "One way to avoid this mistake is to get preapproved for a loan so you know exactly how much you can actually afford." In the City of Alexandria, homes are ordinarily 46 years old. This real estate in 22304 is on the market for $405,000. Home Purchasers count on Alan Clerinx's expertise and experience in the City of Alexandria. Alan Clerinx's knowledge of the Alexandria real estate market can factor into a buyer's offer on a specific property.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceAlan Clerinx can guide you, if you would like to view 6101 Edsall Rd #301 or any of the residences below. Besides, if needed, Alain can provide details and more information.
- $390,000: 9490 Virginia Center Blvd #143, Vienna, VA 22181 | Marquis At Vienna Station | Comparables |
- $410,000: 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #235, Vienna, VA 22181 | Acadia At the Metro | Comparables |
- $420,000: 1808 Old Meadow #712, McLean, VA 22102 | Encore of McLean | Comparables |
- $375,000: 3705 S George Mason Dr #1706s, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables |
- $375,000: 12471 Hayes Ct #304, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Cedar Lakes | Comparables |
- $439,900: 1830 Columbia Pike #514, Arlington, VA 22204 | Lancaster | Comparables |