- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Carlyle Towers is 1,148.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the section around Carlyle Towers.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Carlyle Towers
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. 2181 Jamieson Ave #508 is an unique and interesting 2-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style condo in 22314 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to take a moment to advise you to resolve exactly what your selections are on your real estate purchase in The City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: