Are you a real estate seller with a condo similar to 5911 Edsall Rd #1109 in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Highpointe:
- the average number of days on the market is 8.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 5911 Edsall Rd #701.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5911 Edsall Rd #1109.
- 5911 Edsall Rd #1109 is currently listed for $200,950.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a good Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Highpointe
Breathtaking panoramic views in this lovely 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom condo! This condo is bright and spacious with over 1000 square feet, 2 Bedroom, 2 bath with covered parking.
Beautiful updated two bedroom two bath condo located in Highpointe conveniently situated off of Edsall Rd close to 395 and other major arteries.
See more in Recently Sold At Highpointe
Here are various reasons homes similar to 5911 Edsall Rd #1109 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor -- Most condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your condo in Highpointe, it's appropriate to investigate what condos have sold at Highpointe in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century property's value. Call Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I'm as excited about your next home as you are.