- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 801 N Pitt St #603 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 801 N Pitt St #603.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like tiny condos, you'll love the section around Port Royal.
- The highest priced condominium at Port Royal is listed for $210,000. Do you know if 801 N Pitt St #603 is a good value?
Do you know Alan Clerinx? I like 801 N Pitt St #603. This condo in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan C. is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My dream in this commentary is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. What do you know about Port Royal? Did you know that 801 N Pitt St #603 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 801 N Pitt St #603 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.