- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 is a 2-bedroom penthouse.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is heat pump(s).
If you don't know me, my name is Andrew Patton. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular entry-level condo in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations. I'd like to slow down to help you learn exactly what your hopes are on your dream home. What's important to you? Have you thought about: