Alexandria Virginia For Sale -|- $559,000Here’s some considerations about real estate in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 181 E Reed Ave #213 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Matters
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 80 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,443 sqft. But, 181 E Reed Ave #213 has 1,008 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $555 . Still, 181 E Reed Ave #213 is $555 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 181 E Reed Ave #213 is 19 years old.
Welcome to 181 E Reed Ave #213, located in the heart of Amazon headquarters, close to the growing Del Ray and Potomac Yards areas! This rarely available 2 Bedroom, 2 full Bath corner condo in a prime location is ready to become yours! This ... [Read more]
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $559,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 181 E Reed Ave #213? The table below shows the sizes of other small residences now listed in the City of Alexandria. All of these properties cost close to as much as 181 E Reed Ave #213.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|