is a full-time, talented Realtor and works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria.
610 N West St #405 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular small condo in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities.
My objective with this weblog is to help you decide your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. What do you know about Colecroft Station Condominium
? Did you know that 610 N West St #405
has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 550 N West St
has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.
- Do public schools matter to you? 610 N West St #405 is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Colecroft Station Condominium is 908.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Colecroft Station Condominium.
- Homes around 610 N West St #405 were built around 1987. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this residence community have a garage.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?