- How many bedrooms do you need? 2500 N van Dorn St #518 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do public schools matter to you? 2500 N van Dorn St #518 is served by Douglas Macarthur Elementary School and .
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Park Place.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the enclave, like 2035 Taylor Grace Ct or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 2500 N van Dorn St #518.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Park Place is natural gas.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate agent and I work hard everyday in and around condominiums in The City of Alexandria. 2500 N van Dorn St #518 is a $149,000 condo in 22302, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this real estate brief is to help you figure your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Can you afford $149,000? Or is your budget closer to $99,000? If you can afford $199,000, should you pay $199,000?