$700,000 // Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions400 Madison St #207 in 22314 in Alexandria may be an ideal place for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 99 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,400 sqft. In contrast, 400 Madison St #207 has 1,212 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $548 . However, 400 Madison St #207 is $577 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 400 Madison St #207 is 47 years old.
This turn key renovated residence is located in the highly sought-after Alexandria House. Featuring an oversized balcony, this completely renovated 2BR/2BA sunny units it all. Dine outside on the balcony or plant your herb garden - there is ... [Read more]$699,000 // 2 bed // 2 bath // 0 half-bath // Alexandria VA
Neighborhoods In 22314 With Options Around $699,000All the communities in this table have properties advertised for sale which are around the same living area as 400 Madison St #207. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing various communities, a purchaser can know what is truly available in 22314.
|Old Town North||2 Active|
|Jefferson Homes||1 Active|
|Taylor Run||1 Active|
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
For Sale In 22314 With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many condos advertised for sale for circa $699,000 have a garage in 22314. 400 Madison St #207 // Alexandria House // Alexandria // 22314 //
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Stuart's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 400 Madison St #207 in AlexandriaPro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Stuart Nesbitt who is a full-time expert on real estate in Alexandria. Most of the places in Alexandria House were built in 1975. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1976. 400 Madison St #207 is currently selling at $699,000. This property has 1,212 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate around $4,130 to our client when they use Stuart Nesbitt as their buyer agent. As a matter of fact, it's a good idea to do some research to determine the state of the market in this area. Do you know if current conditions in Alexandria, Virginia favor homeowners or home hunters? (Stuart does.) Do you know the sales trends of similar residences in the City of Alexandria? 400 Madison St #207 has been on the market 1 days. In contrast, the average days on market in is 99. Consult with Stuart to get an objective, comprehensive look at local real estate trends.
Also ListedStuart Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to check out 400 Madison St #207 or any of the homes below. Further, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
- $699,900: 635 Slaters Ln #103, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town North | Comparables |
- $740,000: 1000 N. Randolph St #303, Arlington, VA 22201 | Berkeley At Ballston | Comparables |
- $699,000: 722 15th St S #B, Arlington, VA 22202 | Southampton | Comparables |
- $699,000: 3800 Fairfax Dr #311, Arlington, VA 22203 | Virginia Square | Comparables |
- $730,000: 3409 Wilson Blvd #509, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arc 3409 | Comparables |
- $657,500: 2050 Jamieson Ave #1208, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Jamieson | Comparables |
- $750,000: 11990 Market St #1013, Reston, VA 20190 | Midtown At Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $717,315: 12124 Loblolly Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Park At Fair Oaks | Comparables |