- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 16 S van Dorn St #601.
- the least expensive place on the market is 60 S van Dorn St #112.
- 16 S van Dorn St #601 is currently listed for $332,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your penthouse getting?
Recently Sold At West End Condos
$147,000 - 75 S Reynolds St #417 SOLD!
0 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 496 sqft
Year built: 1963
Excellent investment opportunity with well-qualified tenant and valid lease contract good ... [Read more]
See more in Recently Sold At West End CondosHere are some reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor -- Most penthouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer