$685,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22310
If you’re seeking detached homes to buy in 22310 we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a detached home like 5000 Ninian Ct.
Real Estate Things About The 22310 Area
6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 44 years. 5000 Ninian Ct is 61 years old.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $388
. Above all, 5000 Ninian Ct is $652 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 137 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,662 sqft. In contrast, 5000 Ninian Ct has 1,050 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22310 area. 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b
is listed for $229,000. Still, 6208 Waterlily Ct
is the highest-priced
home in the 22310 area. 6208 Waterlily Ct
is asking $1,359,900.
On the other hand, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/02/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22310 area or for information about residences not unlike 5000 Ninian Ct.
$685,000 |-| 4 bed |-| 2 bath |-| 0 half-bath |-| 1,050 sqft |-| Alexandria 22310
4 SIDED BRICK HOME WITH 2 CAR OVERSIZED GARAGE * CUL DE SAC LOT * FENCED REAR YARD * REMODELED GOURMET KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, SOFT CLOSE CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTERS * GLOWING HARDWOOD FLOORS ON MAIN LEVEL * SEPARATES ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 5000 Ninian Ct?
All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 5000 Ninian Ct. Why compare properties of a similar size to 5000 Ninian Ct in Northern VA? Not to mention, by comparing similarly sized places, a home hunter can know the asking price and the real estate market in the area near and inside the Beltway.
Communities In 22310 With This Size Home
All the communities in this table have places listed which are circa the same living area as 5000 Ninian Ct. Why identify enclaves like this? Because, by comparing a number of places, a buyer can understand what is truly available in 22310.
I'm as excited about your next home as you are.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22310 For Around $685,000?
Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 5000 Ninian Ct? The table below shows the sizes of other small detached homes now available in 22310. All of these residences cost around as much as 5000 Ninian Ct.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||3 Active|
Full details and pictures of 5000 Ninian Ct
|-| Bush Hill Woods
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Will's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 5000 Ninian Ct in Alexandria
Purchasers trust Will Nesbitt's expertise and experience in Fairfax County. Will Nesbitt's knowledge of the Alexandria real estate market can factor into a buyer's offer on a specific property. You can buy 5000 Ninian Ct Alexandria VA 22310 for close to $700,000. This home has 1,050 sqft of above grade living area. Detached Homes in Bush Hill Woods are close to 61 years old. Further, the most suitable time to buy in 22310 in Fairfax County is entirely subjective. Accordingly, if you discover the most compatible home now, don’t risk losing it because you’re trying to guess where the housing market in 22310 in Fairfax County is headed.
Others Priced Like 5000 Ninian Ct
Will Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to learn a bit more about 5000 Ninian Ct or any of the residences below. Indeed, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $750,000: 6701 Briarcroft St, Clifton, VA 20124 | Clifton | Comparables |
- $680,000: 8225 Tenbrook Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Broad Run Oaks | Comparables |
- $720,000: 13967 Breeders Cup Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Heritage Hunt | Comparables |
- $725,000: 2903 Harrison Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Tyler Park | Comparables |
- $650,000: 6802 Duke Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Bucknell Manor | Comparables |
- $750,000: 13500 Cavaletti Ct, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Heritage Hunt | Comparables |
- $674,999: 13834 Piedmont Vista Dr, Haymarket, VA 20169 | Piedmont | Comparables |
- $735,000: 10688 Tattersall Dr, Manassas, VA 20112 | Parkway West | Comparables |
- $699,999: 7209 Rice St, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Tyler Park | Comparables |
- $699,900: 13213 Moss Ranch Ln, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Greenbriar | Comparables |
Will Nesbitt can help.
Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. We can save money our buyer clients $4,017 on the featured home in Bush Hill Woods. To stop by this detached home, email buyers agent Will Nesbitt
. He can help you with any place of residence 4-bedroom in Alexandria.