Are you a real estate seller with a home in 22307 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Belle View Condominiums:
Continue reading "Homes That Have Recently Sold At Belle View Condominiums — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?"
6947 Mary Caroline Cir #A is located in Alexandria at Victoria Crossings At Manchester Lakes.
You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Stuart Nesbitt helps buyers who want to purchase in 22310 in Fairfax County. Ask Stuart Nesbitt to look at places for you before showing them to you. Not every agent will have the time for this extra service, but in some instances, a Nesbitt Realty real estate professional may have already viewed homes this and other homes that meet your needs.
Continue reading "1 Bedroom Place In Alexandria For $279,999"
$825,000 Listed For Sale At 6406 16th St In Fairfax County
Do you know all there is to know about 6406 16th St?
The 22307 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 59 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 3,033 sqft. However, 6406 16th St has 1,820 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $420
. But even so, 6406 16th St is $453 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6717 W Wakefield Dr #C2 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6717 W Wakefield Dr #C2 is listed for $299,900. Conversely, 6503 Blue Wing Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6503 Blue Wing Dr is asking $1,899,500.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 59 years. 6406 16th St is 67 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/07/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate data from the 22307 area or for information about properties comparable to 6406 16th St.
Continue reading "6406 16th St, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
2 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia Asking $299,900
So, is 6717 W Wakefield Dr #C2 the dwelling for you? Frankly, Julie Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions.
Are you dreaming about a mid 20th-century residence in 22307 in Fairfax County? Can you afford $299,900? Is it actually worth $325,000 or $275,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,033 on this condo acquisition? Contact Julie Nesbitt
to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $300,000 can buy you in the 22307 Zip code.
Continue reading "6717 W Wakefield Dr #C2, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
Conspicuous $1,200,000 For Sale At 2602 Turbridge Ln In Fairfax County
Buying real estate in Fairfax County comparable to 2602 Turbridge Ln will probably be the most important money expense most residents of Fairfax County will ever make. Actually, as a Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty & Management will be a strong advocate who realizes the sympathetic and explanatory support that home buyers need when seeking and purchasing a detached home. Actually, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional like Nesbitt Realty & Management can manage and overcome problems associated with buying a detached home in Alexandria, Virginia.
Continue reading "2602 Turbridge Ln, Alexandria VA 22308 On The Market"
$850,000 -- Alexandria VA 22306 - Comparables and Suggestions
3432 Memorial St is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are some matters for home buyers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,915 sqft. However, 3432 Memorial St has 2,890 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $542
. Still, 3432 Memorial St is $294 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 2630 Fort Farnsworth Rd #2d is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 2630 Fort Farnsworth Rd #2d is listed for $174,900. On the other hand, 210 Duke St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 210 Duke St is asking $4,985,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 48 years. 3432 Memorial St is 75 years old.
In fact, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/06/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about homes not unlike 3432 Memorial St.
Continue reading "3432 Memorial St, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
It's well known that Groveton Heights is a community of residences in Fairfax County and Alexandria.
You may want to ponder these facts when making your residence selection.
Continue reading "Things That May Surprise You About Groveton Heights"