Market Update: in Fairfax County Virginia 22315 // $398,000
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22315 area? Julie Nesbitt can help you with a condo like 6610-K Netties Ln #K, but these facts may prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 57 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,535 sqft. But, 6610-K Netties Ln #K has 1,134 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $351
. But even so, 6610-K Netties Ln #K is $351 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6610-K Netties Ln #K is 24 years old.
Not to mention, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/21/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about condos such as 6610-K Netties Ln #K.
Continue reading "6610-K Netties Ln #K, Alexandria VA 22315 On The Market"