$475,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22314
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re dreaming about purchasing a new place such as 505 E Braddock Rd #103.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,736 sqft. Nevertheless, 505 E Braddock Rd #103 has 918 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $457
. Conversely, 505 E Braddock Rd #103 is $517 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 505 E Braddock Rd #103 is 35 years old.
Moreover, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/29/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Alexandria area or for information about condos similar to 505 E Braddock Rd #103.
Continue reading "505 E Braddock Rd #103, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
What Can I Purchase In Alexandria, Virginia For $450,000?
Is it crazy to pay $450,000 for a small entry-level condo like 505 E Braddock Rd #304 in Alexandria, Virginia?
The average days on market in Colecroft is 3. Do you know if this advantages you, or disadvantages you in negotiations? Stuart Nesbitt has the experience to position you to get the home you want. Moreover, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. But even so, a real estate professional like Stuart can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "505 E Braddock Rd #304, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Are you looking at condominiums for sale in the City of Alexandria? I am here when you need me with these and other suggestions.
Continue reading "How Much Do Entry-Level 2-Bedroom Condos Cost At Colecroft In 22314 In Alexandria?"
I'm a local real estate pro specializing units in Alexandria, Virginia.
I'd like to say that this home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $449,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Continue reading "Prioritizing Your Needs On A Interesting Condo In The City Of Alexandria"