$825,000 Listed For Sale At 6406 16th St In Fairfax County
Do you know all there is to know about 6406 16th St?
The 22307 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 59 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 3,033 sqft. However, 6406 16th St has 1,820 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $420
. But even so, 6406 16th St is $453 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6717 W Wakefield Dr #C2 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6717 W Wakefield Dr #C2 is listed for $299,900. Conversely, 6503 Blue Wing Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6503 Blue Wing Dr is asking $1,899,500.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 59 years. 6406 16th St is 67 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/07/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate data from the 22307 area or for information about properties comparable to 6406 16th St.
Continue reading "6406 16th St, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
Are you a seller with a detached home similar to 6402 Potomac Ave in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in New Alexandria:
Continue reading "“Despite Recent Sales Of Residences At New Alexandria In Alexandria, My Residence Hasn't Sold!”"
This 4 bedroom No posts found. is in Alexandria. You do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Stuart Nesbitt helps buyers who want to No posts found. in No posts found.. It's best to rely on a local No posts found. like Stuart Nesbitt to No posts found. No posts found.. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return No posts found. results.
Continue reading "4 BR No Posts Found. In No Posts Found. For $1,050,000"