How Much Do Properties Cost At Olympus At Landmark in Alexandria, Virginia?
If you’re investigating propertys to buy in 22304 in Alexandria we’ve collected some considerations for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a condo like 6301 Stevenson Ave #1004.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 86 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,581 sqft. Nevertheless, 6301 Stevenson Ave #1004 has 840 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $488
. Nevertheless, 6301 Stevenson Ave #1004 is $280 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 6301 Stevenson Ave #1004 is 48 years old.
Indeed, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/14/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate information from the Alexandria area or for information about homes not unlike 6301 Stevenson Ave #1004.
Continue reading "6301 Stevenson Ave #1004, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
Valuable Aspects About Residences For Sale In The City of Alexandria
How much do you want to pay for your new condo? This real estate is available at 6301 Stevenson Ave #217 for just $295,400. If you're thinking about your selections in Alexandria, Virginia and your property buying budget is around $300,000, you may want to reach out to Will Nesbitt about what's available in the Alexandria area.
Continue reading "6301 Stevenson Ave #217, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt
! I am a tireless real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I'd like to say that this home in Alexandria, Virginia is a great purchase for $259,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Continue reading "What Qualities Are You Looking For In Your Place In Alexandria?"