Alexandria Virginia Advertised For Sale :: $789,900
If you’re scrutinizing place of residences to buy in 22311 in the City of Alexandria we’ve collected some tidbits for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a residence like 4602 Latrobe Pl.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 224 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,595 sqft. But, 4602 Latrobe Pl has 1,956 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $404
. However, 4602 Latrobe Pl is $404 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 119 Wolfe St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 119 Wolfe St is asking $4,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 4602 Latrobe Pl is 23 years old.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/18/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about interior unit townhouses similar to 4602 Latrobe Pl.
Continue reading "4602 Latrobe Pl, Alexandria VA 22311 Listed"