Home at Templeton of AlexandriaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the 22304 in Alexandria area if you’re thinking about purchasing a residence such as 250 S Reynolds St #908.
Real Estate Basics About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 250 S Reynolds St #908 is 47 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $205 . Conversely, 250 S Reynolds St #908 is $193 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,362 sqft. Conversely, 250 S Reynolds St #908 has 1,086 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Reflecting on Condos At Templeton of Alexandria? Ponder This Home.Do you worry about buying real estate like 250 S Reynolds St #412 in 22304? As a matter of fact, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. Still, Alan Clerinx has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. What is more, there are always dangers in 22304 in the City of Alexandria real estate. But, a great sage like Alain can advise you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a condo in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "250 S Reynolds St #412, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
1 Bedroom in Templeton of Alexandria For $264,999We really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in Alexandria especially at 250 S Reynolds St #504. Here's some basic matters.
Real Estate Secrets About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 250 S Reynolds St #504 is 47 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $408 . Nevertheless, 250 S Reynolds St #504 is $210 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,529 sqft. Above all, 250 S Reynolds St #504 has 1,262 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Would You Be Willing To Pay $200,000 For A 1-BR 1 BA Condo In Alexandria?If you're looking at purchasing a new condo, the first and most important question is "what is your prequalified spending limit?" 250 S Reynolds St #1209 Alexandria VA 22304 is about 47 years old. This condo has 1,262 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $224,000. 250 S Reynolds St #1209, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for sale for $224,000. So, you may want to really consider this dwelling (depending upon your budget). Continue reading "250 S Reynolds St #1209, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Enjoy beautiful sunsets from this 5th floor condo of the prestigious Templeton of Alexandria. This spacious 1-bedroom condo boasts a full en-suite bath, a half-bath powder room and an in-unit Washer/Dryer. As you enter, you will be greeted by … [Read more]Continue reading "250 S Reynolds St #502 Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale ~ $220,000 Condo"
Here’s an opportunity to own a unit in the Templeton of Alexandria at a huge discount! Completely livable while you renovate at your own leisure. A change in color palette would do wonders to this abode and upgrades can be done one at a time if … [Read more]$199,000 /// 1 BR /// 1 BA /// 1 HB /// Alexandria VA Continue reading "$199,000 /// 250 S Reynolds St #707 Alexandria VA 22304"