What Can I Buy In Alexandria, Virginia For $300,000?
If you’re interested in learning more about properties like 801 N Howard St #404 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Basics About The 22304 Area
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 801 N Howard St #404 is 48 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $320
. However, 801 N Howard St #404 is $307 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 80 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,706 sqft. But, 801 N Howard St #404 has 1,026 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 1206 Karig Pl
is the highest-priced
home in the 22304 area. 1206 Karig Pl
is asking $2,949,900.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/14/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22304 area or for information about homes like 801 N Howard St #404.
Continue reading "801 N Howard St #404, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
2-BR 2 BA Residence ‧ Alexandria VA 22304
Should you worry about putting out $300,000 for a place of residence like 807 N Howard St N #120 in Alexandria?
Further, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Above all, if you use Monika Ortiz to buy your condo at The Plaza, you may qualify for a rebate of around $1,033. As a matter of fact, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Monika can manage and overcome risks associated with buying a place of residence in 22304.
Continue reading "807 N Howard St N #120, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"