- Abingdon Row– is a 54-unit luxury condo community, developed in 2007 and featuring many desirable modern amenities.
- Braddock Place– is a condominium community located near Braddock Metro Station.
- Cameron Mews– consists of townhouse-style homes that are mostly centered around a courtyard.
- Canal Place Condos– is a garden-style condominium complex that features seven three-story buildings and a pool.
- Canal Way– finished in 1980 and located in Old Town, Alexandria, this neighborhood offers townhome-style living with spacious living space.
- Chatham Square– consists of new townhouses that stretch along and near Royal St.
- Colecroft– is a condominium community located at the Braddock Road Metro Station and consists of both townhouses and condominiums.
- Harbor Terrace– is a brick garden-style condominium community located conveniently on the North End of Old Town Alexandria
- Liberty Row– situated between parks and the Potomac Waterfront, this condo community consists of 60 units with two and three-bedroom options.
- Marina Towers– is located near many of Northern Virginia’s major thoroughfares and is positioned conveniently close to Reagan National Airport, and Washington DC.
- Old Town Common– is a newly-built townhome and condominium community located in Old Town, Alexandria.
- Old Town Crescent– Built in 2002, this community consists of 29 garden-style condominiums and 10 townhomes.
- Old Town Gateway– is located at the North End of Old Town Alexandria VA.
- Old Town Greens– Founded in 1998, this community is located between Jefferson Davis Highway and the George Washington Parkway.
- Port Royal Condos– Is an art-deco style condominium community located in the City of Alexandria, Virginia.
- Potomac Greens– Offers Federal and Colonial-styled luxury townhouses in the north of Old Town, Alexandria.
- Potowmack Crossing Condos– Located at the north end of Old Town, Alexandria, it is just minutes from downtown Washington DC and Arlington VA.
- Prescott Condos– Is a luxury condo building located at 1115 Cameron Street.
- Riverton Condos– Built in the 1940s with a classic red-brick style, this condo community offers moderately priced one and two-bedroom condominiums.
- The Henry Condos– Consists of one and two-bedroom units with an optional den.
- Torpedo Factory– Is a condominium community located between N. Union St. and Lee St.
- Watergate of Alexandria– located in North Old Town, a few miles south of National Airport and approximately 10 miles north of Mount Vernon, this community consists of two-story and three-story townhouse residences in Old Town, Alexandria.
How much do homes cost in Old Town?
What types of homes are for sale in Old Town?
How old are homes for sale in Old Town?