If you're mulling over the idea of a dwelling purchase at Huntington in Alexandria, Virginia, you might want to check out these facts we've uncovered. You may want to contemplate these facts when making your duplex selection. Continue reading "Hidden Benefits Of Huntington Real Estate"
Market Update: in Fairfax County Virginia 22315 -|- $406,000Let Stuart Nesbitt know if you're considering small properties in Alexandria. 6603 Morning View Ct is an example of small interior unit townhouses in 22315. Investigate this unique interior unit townhouse at 6603 Morning View Ct which is on the market today. Indeed, you will most likely be astonished by what this home can provide. Continue reading "6603 Morning View Ct, Alexandria VA 22315 On The Market"
$424,900 -|- Alexandria Virginia 22314
Smaller Condo For $424,900 in 22314 in AlexandriaAndrew Patton tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to mull over this property at 525 N Fayette St #217 selling for $424,900. Not to mention, consider that the average living area of condos in The Henry is 688. Continue reading "525 N Fayette St #217, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Talk to Will Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $414,900 can buy you in 22303 in Alexandria. If you are shopping for an entry-level modest entry-level condo, your selections might be limited right now. 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #1609 might be the best option for you, but we have some more inputs below. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Home Buyers Dreaming About A Modest Entry-level Condo"
Considering purchasing a home? Outstanding! Nesbitt Realty can help. Continue reading "Military Home Buyer Rebate In 22315"
Nesbitt Realty is a full service business with talented agents. We all love saving money. But at Nesbitt Realty we love saving money for our clients! Nesbitt Realty loves saving shoppers real money on their real estate purchase. Continue reading "Home Buyers Can Save $2,096 Without Working With A National Chain Realtor"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?So, is 6534 Grange #202 the condo for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Can you afford $400,000? Is it actually worth $451,000 or $349,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,717 on this condo acquisition? Are you dreaming about a $400,000 2-bedroom condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? If you need more details, Julie Nesbitt can show you exactly what $400,000 can purchase you in 22315 today. Continue reading "6534 Grange #202, Alexandria VA 22315 Listed"
Would You Be Willing To Spend $500,000 For An Interesting Interior Unit Townhouse In 22306 in Fairfax County?If you're considering a place of residence like 6506 Brick Hearth Ct, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Fairfax County area.
The 22306 Area Details
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 100 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,868 sqft. But, 6506 Brick Hearth Ct has 992 sqft of living area.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $483 . But, 6506 Brick Hearth Ct is $483 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
- 6435 Richmond Hwy #104 is the least expensive home in the 22306 area. 6435 Richmond Hwy #104 is listed for $175,000. In contrast, 2405 Nordok Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22306 area. 2405 Nordok Pl is asking $1,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 44 years. 6506 Brick Hearth Ct is 35 years old.
What Can I Get In 22303 in Fairfax County For $450,000?If you look at 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1116 it's not hard to figure out why Alan Clerinx likes working in Fairfax County. This remarkable residence for sale at 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1116 is something to deliberate on for someone. What is more, even if you are not impressed by what this condo has in store for shoppers, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1116, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Deliberating the possibility of Homes At Chateauneuf? Look at This End Unit Townhouse.Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22309 area? Stuart Nesbitt can help you with a property like 4201 Main St, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The 22309 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22309 area is 95 days.
- The average living area in the 22309 area is 1,915 sqft. But even so, 4201 Main St has 1,540 sqft of living area.
- The 22309 Area has an average price per square foot of $285 . Nevertheless, 4201 Main St is $285 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22309 area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the 22309 area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. Above all, 4001 Belle Rive Ter is the highest-priced home in the 22309 area. 4001 Belle Rive Ter is asking $3,499,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22309 area is 50 years. 4201 Main St is 51 years old.