$700,000 // Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions400 Madison St #207 in 22314 in Alexandria may be an ideal place for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 99 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,400 sqft. In contrast, 400 Madison St #207 has 1,212 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $548 . However, 400 Madison St #207 is $577 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 400 Madison St #207 is 47 years old.
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?If you're shopping for condos, every search is going to be framed by your condo purchase price range. How much do you want to pay? 525 N Fayette St #306 Alexandria VA 22314 has 2 bedrooms and 1,113 sqft. This home is listed for $625,000. If you're thinking about residences in 22314 in the City of Alexandria and you want to invest circa $650,000, you may want to email Stuart Nesbitt about 525 N Fayette St #306. Continue reading "525 N Fayette St #306, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
$674,900 In Alexandria Virginia 22314Price is the biggest limiter for most buyer clients. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1208 Alexandria VA 22314 is in The Jamieson and the 22314 Zip code and is currently advertised for sale for $674,900. This property has 1,232 sqft of above grade living area. If you've set your budget close to $650,000 and you're looking for a condo you may want to take a hard look at the Alexandria area. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1208, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Would You Be Willing To Pay $650,000 For A 1-BR 1 BA Place In Alexandria?Buying real estate such as 737 Swann Ave #One-508 for most people is the most important purchase a typical resident of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Indeed, as a trusted Realtor, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong guide who grasps the data and the emotional support most home buyers want when looking for $638,900 residences in Alexandria and acquiring a home like 737 Swann Ave #One-508. Further, there are always pitfalls in 22301 real estate. But, a helpful real estate professional like Stuart is able to guide you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "737 Swann Ave #One-508, Alexandria VA 22301 For Sale"
Find A 2 Bedroom Condo in the Alexandria Area For $649,500Should you make an offer buy 2181 Jamieson Ave #1610? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Are you trying to find a late 20th-century condo in Alexandria? Can you afford $649,500? Is it actually worth $675,000 or $625,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,725 on this purchase of real estate? Connect with Will Nesbitt to learn more from a responsive whiz on 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #1610, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Thinking about a 3-bedroom condominium purchase in the City of Alexandria? Talk to me. I am a local specialist. Continue reading "This 3-BR 2 BA Condo At Marina Towers Caught My Eye"