2451 Midtown Ave #1309 is a 1-bedroom condo located in Fairfax County. Continue reading "$425,000 : Open House : 2451 Midtown Ave #1309 Alexandria Virginia 22303"
In addition, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. If you are thinking about purchasing an enchanting 2 bedroom property for approximately $400,000, your choices might be limited right now. 6101 Edsall Rd #1406 might be the best choice for you, but we have various more recommendations below. Continue reading "Identifying A 2 Bedroom Property For Approximately $400,000 In The City Of Alexandria"
Do you know No posts found.? 4550 Strutfield Ln #2124 is a $400,000 condo in 22311, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Have You Prioritized Your Needs On A 1,058 Sqft Condominium-home In Alexandria?"
What Sort Of Residence Can I Buy In 22314 in Alexandria For $550,000?22314 is a good place to shop homes for approximately $550,000. Take a peek at this 21st-century home at 2050 Jamieson Ave #1002 which is listed today. Moreover, even if you are not astonished by what this residence has to offer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1002, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alan Clerinx. I'm a local agent and I work hard everyday in and around condos in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #214 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. Continue reading "What Do You Want From Your Home?"
Basic Bits of Information About Listings For Sale At Old Town North525 N Fayette St #405 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few points for home buyers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,543 sqft. In contrast, 525 N Fayette St #405 has 1,102 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $704 . But, 525 N Fayette St #405 is $544 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. In contrast, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 525 N Fayette St #405 is 14 years old.
Do you have a property that won't sell? Did you know that in Pavilion On the Park: Continue reading "Condos That Have Recently Sold At Pavilion On The Park — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?"