3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,584 sqft
Added: 05/20/22, Last Updated: 05/22/2022
Property Type: Detached Home for Rent
MLS Number: VAAX2013316
Subdivision: George Washington Park<!--
List Price: 3995.00-->
4 Bedroom in 22309 Asking $695,000So, is 8910 Bordeaux St the ideal property for you? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $695,000? Is it actually worth $726,000 or $674,000? Are you seeking a large 4-bedroom home in Fairfax County? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,098 on this purchase? Connect with Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the aces on Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "8910 Bordeaux St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Property For Close To $300,000?So, is 3307 Wyndham Cir #4162 the right condo for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Can you afford $300,000? Is it actually worth $312,375 or $282,625? Are you looking for a $297,500 Contemporary-style condo in 22302 in Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,018 on this home purchase? Contact Stuart Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $297,500 can purchase you in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "3307 Wyndham Cir #4162, Alexandria VA 22302 For Sale"
What Sort Of Residence Can I Buy In 22314 in Alexandria For $550,000?22314 is a good place to shop homes for approximately $550,000. Take a peek at this 21st-century home at 2050 Jamieson Ave #1002 which is listed today. Moreover, even if you are not astonished by what this residence has to offer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2050 Jamieson Ave #1002, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Basic Bits of Information About Listings For Sale At Old Town North525 N Fayette St #405 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few points for home buyers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,543 sqft. In contrast, 525 N Fayette St #405 has 1,102 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $704 . But, 525 N Fayette St #405 is $544 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. In contrast, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 525 N Fayette St #405 is 14 years old.