Basic Bits of Information About Listings For Sale At Old Town North525 N Fayette St #405 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few points for home buyers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,543 sqft. In contrast, 525 N Fayette St #405 has 1,102 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $704 . But, 525 N Fayette St #405 is $544 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. In contrast, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 525 N Fayette St #405 is 14 years old.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,309 sqft
Added: 05/11/22, Last Updated: 05/11/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2012714
Subdivision: Watergate At Landmark<!--
List Price: 399900.00-->
What Can I Invest in In 22303 in Fairfax County For $450,000?Purchasing a condo comparable to 2451 Midtown Ave #314 is possibly the single biggest budgetary investment a person from Fairfax County will make in their life. What is more, as a local whiz with extensive real estate knowledge about Alexandria, Virginia, Andrew Patton is a property seeker's protector who appreciates the sympathetic and explanatory support that buyers need if hunting for and buying a $460,000 condo in 22303. What is more, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. However, a real estate professional like Andrew can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a place of residence in 22303. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #314, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Basic Data Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22304 -|- $395,000When you're deliberating the possibility of buying a condo the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. 6101 Edsall Rd #411 Alexandria VA 22304 is in Alexandria Knolls and the 22304 Zip code and is currently listed for sale for $395,000. This condo has 1,405 sqft of above grade living area. Will Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your prequalified spending limit --- you may want to consider 6101 Edsall Rd #411, Alexandria VA which is available for $395,000. Continue reading "6101 Edsall Rd #411, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Unique Residence $349,500 :: Alexandria VA 22304So, is 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1207 the ideal condo for you? That depends. Are you shopping for a 2-bedroom 2-baths property in The City of Alexandria? Can you afford $349,500? Is it actually worth $375,000 or $325,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,357 on this purchase? Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from your ace on Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "203 Yoakum Pkwy #1207, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Forty Six Hundred in Alexandria?4600 Duke St #819 is an interesting condo with a lot of potential. But it's not important to Andrew Patton that you buy this home, or any particular mid 20th-century home in Alexandria. It's more important to Andrew Patton that you do what's ideal for you. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your condo?
- What would be nice if you could find it?