Do you have a property similar to 16 S van Dorn St #601 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling? Did you know that in West End Condos: Continue reading "Questions For Your Agent When Selling A Home Like 16 S Van Dorn St #601"
Unique Penthouse $384,990 ↔ Alexandria VA 22304205 Yoakum Pkwy #1826 is a wonderful dwelling, Still it's not for every buyer. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at neighborhood is natural gas. How many baths do you need? 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1826 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 205 Yoakum Pkwy #1826 has 0 half baths. Continue reading "205 Yoakum Pkwy #1826, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
$424,999 2-bedroom Penthouse ⁘ Alexandria VA 22303So, is 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615 the property for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Are you searching for a $424,999 2-bedroom residence in Fairfax County? Can you afford $424,999? Is it actually worth $455,000 or $345,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,904 on this penthouse purchase? If you have questions about this penthouse, contact buyers agent Monika Ortiz. She can help you with any home listed for sale in 22303. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1615, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
$350,000 -|- Alexandria VA 22303 - Comparables and SuggestionsIs there reason to worry, when coughing up $337,500 for a home like 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1603 in Alexandria, Virginia? Moreover, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. Above all, Will Nesbitt has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional not unlike Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process. Continue reading "5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1603, Alexandria VA 22303 On The Market"
When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with a local Realtor that knows 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Our agents want to save you money and help you identify your great home. Ask Stuart Nesbitt to help. Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. That way you can save money AND work with a small family-run business. Continue reading "Why Not Save $7,410 When You Obtain Real Estate At 1707 Prince St #8 Alexandria VA?"
1 Bedroom in 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $259,000If you’re interested in learning more about places not unlike 250 S Reynolds St #209 in Alexandria, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,706 sqft. In contrast, 250 S Reynolds St #209 has 1,262 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $455 . Above all, 250 S Reynolds St #209 is $205 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 250 S Reynolds St #209 is 48 years old.
How Much Is A Traditional-Style Home In 22304?Purchasing a home like 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #415 for many people is the single biggest money investment most Americans will ever make. In fact, as a trusted local Realtor, Julie Nesbitt is a buyer's guide who comprehends the instructive support and emotional reliability that home buyers need while trying to find and purchasing a dwelling. Not to mention, there are always risks in 22304 real estate. But even so, a great specialist like Julie can help you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #415, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
$332,000 For Sale At 16 S van Dorn St #601-Ph In The City of AlexandriaIf you're shopping for properties, every search is going to be framed by your purchase budget. How much do you want to pay? This property is available asking $332,000. If you've set your budget about $350,000 and you're looking in 22304 you may want to call Monika Ortiz to check out 16 S van Dorn St #601-Ph. Continue reading "16 S Van Dorn St #601-Ph, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
Place at Templeton of AlexandriaThere’s a wealth of information available for buyer clients mulling over the idea of homes comparable to 250 S Reynolds St #603 in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Matters About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 250 S Reynolds St #603 is 48 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $470 . But even so, 250 S Reynolds St #603 is $226 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,633 sqft. In contrast, 250 S Reynolds St #603 has 1,436 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?